Monday, December 3, 2012

WIP Wednesdays


We are now calling the stitching group WIP Wednesdays. Here are some of the highlights from last Wednesday.




Doris T. is making this wonderful shawl/poncho (sorry I can’t remember the pattern).




I don’t know why it looks grey in the picture when it is really a lovely shade of brown in the Lana Grande from Cascade Yarns.





Joy is making the Riverton Cowl out of the Dolce Merino from Universal Yarns.





Doris P. is making the Equinox Raglan from The Best of Knitscene in the Casablanca Yarn from Cascade Yarns. She will be giving a class on this sweater in January.



I am working on a pair of Felt Clogs for my class in January. I am using Cascade 220.

 

Join us this week on Wednesday between 4 – 7 for WIP Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment