Friday, December 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday


Kathy is still working on her Geysir Stretch Shawl. She is almost done and it is a beauty.

 





This dragon is too cute. Samuel is a master at making Amigurumi. He is so cute I had to include two pictures.

 


 




 




Samuel is also making a corgi dog out of the Ella Ray Country Tweed. He said it is a good match for the real dog.

 


Joy is making Jen Lucas Mystery Shawl in the Arianrhod Sock by Wooly Wonka Fibers. Lovely yarn with just enough sparkle.



 
Theresa is making a Basic Mitten from I Can’t BelieveI am Knitting Mittens.



 
 
Katie finished her Wee Balaclava – to her boys it is a SUPER HERO MASK. This one goes with his Spiderman costume. Made in very soft and washable Pacific. She is making another one in the Pacific Chunky as a nijia mask.

 
I am still working on my Felt clogs in the 220. I finished fulling them but they still need the embellishment.
 
I am also working on a baby hat in the Cherub Aran Yarn.
 
Group meets on Wednesday from 4 – 7.
 
See you next week,
Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment