Monday, July 8, 2013

Vendor of the Month Bead Art from the Heart

Our Vendor of the Month is Bead Art from the Heart by Carol Storm.

She is offering a 20% discount on all her items through the month of July.


We asked her a few questions to get to know her better...

  1. Please tell us a bit about yourself--your background and what led you to pursue the world of jewelry design/beading.  I worked in science at Los Alamos National Lab for many years doing research.  When I left I began creating with different media. After trying out a few different paths, I bumped into bead work and discovered I  loved it. My bead work changed over the years and still takes side journeys from the work I do with the Thai.  There we make representational earrings and pins.  This project helps support two small villages in Northern Thailand. Presently, I am venturing into bling.
  2.  
  3. What inspires your artistic path the most? I see beads and crystals that make me smile and create jewelry from those
  4.  

3. What are you currently most excited about?  Are there any future happenings you are excited about and would like to share? I discovered all that can be done with set swarovski crystals and can't stop creating jewelry that is over-the-top bling.

4. A couple "favorites"

    Color(s) Reds and blues

    Quote(s)What would you try if you knew you could not fail (paraphrased I am sure) 

5. Do you have a website or contact information you would like to share?  www.funbeadwork.com, but you have all items on it available at Warm Hearts.  You can get anything from the site sent to the store if it is not available. The work is cuter in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment