Tuesday, May 15, 2012

March and April Garments

I have been slow in updating my progress on my 2012 Garment Goal, but I promise that I have been making progress! :) In March I completed the crocheted Sera Lace Top from The Best of Interweave Crochet. I used Cascade's Superwash Sport, and am very pleased with the result:
In April I completed the Laddered Shell top (#16) found in the spring/summer 2012 edition of Knit Simple. I knitted up the smallest size, which actually turned out to be quite generous. I really like the simplicity of this a-line top. Plus, dropping the stitches at the end was a lot of fun! If you're looking for a top to try as your first garment, I highly recommend this project: fast, fun, and easy!
The pattern calls for Universal's Cotton Supreme, which we do stock at Warm Hearts Yarn. Below is a picture of the colors I currently have in stock, but I'm always happy to special order yarn if there is another color you would like.


Tomorrow, for my WIP Wednesday, I'll be posting about my May project...

Warmly,
Katie

P.S. Warm Hearts Yarn carries all of the above mentioned supplies: The Best of Interweave Crochet, Knit Simple, Cascade Superwash Sport, Universal's Cotton Supreme


No comments:

Post a Comment