Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesdays: Sera Lace Top


In previous personal blogs, I would fairly often have "Work-in-Progress (WIP) Wednesdays," posting about my current projects. This worked well since I did not always have finished projects to post about, but I always had (and have!) works-in-progress. :) I would like to incorporate WIP Wednesdays here, and please feel free to share in the comments section about your works-in-progress as well!

I have been knitting a lot since December, so I decided to do something different and work on a crochet project. The Best of Interweave Crochet has so many great patterns to choose from, and I ended up deciding on the Sera Lace Top. The pattern calls for sport-weight yarn, and my gauge swatch with our new Cascade Superwash Sport was perfect. The yarn is also extremely soft--and washable!

I am about one third of the way through the sweater. I hope to have it done by a week from this coming Saturday. I have a date to attend with a good friend and would love to be able to wear this.

I look forward to hearing about others' works-in-progress!

Warmly,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment