Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Currently on Hooks and Needles

I haven't exactly been concentrating on one project at a time lately, mostly due to the fact that I've had some new yarn, patterns, and kits come in that I've been excited to try out. I'm wondering if I'm also feeling a bit antsy with summer just around the corner? So, I thought I'd make a list for your viewing pleasure (and perhaps to help myself prioritize). :)

Currently on my Hooks and Needles:

Eva Cardigan by C2Knits
Yarn: Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool in Coral Pink

Baby Birds (from kit) by Knit Whits

Broadway Scarf (FREE pattern!) using one skein of Broadway yarn

Stratford Circle Afghan (another FREE pattern)
Yarn used: Classic Worsted and Classic Shades

Various baby hats, for no reason in particular (really, there is no reason!). I was in the designing mood and small projects have been suiting my style these days. :)

I hope to have pictures up soon.

For those of you in the area, Warm Hearts Yarn will be having a store-wide sale Tuesday, May 29th through Saturday, June 2nd. A variety of items will be on sale, including yarn, patterns, books, jewelry, and vintage and gift items. We are clearing out to bring more in!

Warmly,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment